Lady cyclists, are you concerned about your safety on the streets but tired of that less-than-fashionable piece of plastic you wear on your head to protect yourself? Cycle chic is on a mission this summer to rid the helmet of its ugly and geeky stereotype and we want to help! The women at cycle chic are holding a campaign to find the trendiest helmets out there and share those styles with cyclists everywhere. Submit a photo of yourself in your trendy helmet to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them a picture @cyclechic….and don’t forget to take a look at our selection of Sawako Furuno’s eternally stylish helmets at our website.
- Dog lovers! Join our sister brand @hiroandwolf at @AriaShop this Thursday 6-8.30PM for the Hiro+Wolf pop-up launch. tinyurl.com/cnuedcn 1 week ago
- RT @CathyBussey: Just seen this lovely little blog from @cyclodelic on the Girl's Guide - thank you Amy & team! xx http://t.co/VF2MYu8Z… 1 week ago
- @SinbadandSailor @garyhyman haha... erm thanks for that... More coffee!! 1 week ago
- “@HoundstoothRoad: @cyclodelic @SinbadandSailor some tweedy photos in my Flickr set. Faves of Han and Harry!” Love! 2 weeks ago
- “@artistonabike: nice stuff, very nice stuff @cyclodelic” Thank you ! 2 weeks ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsA Beautiful Machine Amy Fleuriot bicycle treasure hunt bike week christmas christopher delia cooler magazine creative exposures Cycle Chic cycle fashion cycle fashion show cycle style cycling accessories cycling cape Cyclodelic cyclodelic retailers cyclodelic saddle bag dashing tweeds emily milburn Environmental Justice Foundation fashion show girls on bikes howies i bike cambridge international womens day lcc London london cycling campaign look mum no hands monday fix pret a rouler road.cc saddle bag Studio Fleuriot sustrans the cycle show tokyo fixed gear TopShop velorution wheels and heels women's cycling accessories women's cycling clothing womens cycle clothing yoga for cyclists Zest Magazine