- Cyclodelic Reflective Sash shar.es/8Mobz via @TblazerGirl 2 weeks ago
- @sbrook3 @BlueDoorBikes pleased our women's cycling jackets are going to good homes. Enjoy! 4 weeks ago
- @HoundstoothRoad looks great!! #yellowbike #saddlebag #houndstooth 2 months ago
- RT @HoundstoothRoad: Streets Alive ATL via #AbiciItalia #cyclodelic @cyclodelic vine.co/v/hXe0FKwAjrL 2 months ago
- @Barchetta66 we rode Hackney - Greenway - Woolwich Ferry - Rochester - Faversham - Whitstable followed Sustrans Route No.1 + Google Maps 3 months ago
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- A Beautiful Machine Amy Fleuriot ankle cuff bicycle film festival bicycle treasure hunt bike week champfest magazine christmas christopher delia claira watson parr cooler magazine copenhagen cycle chic creative exposures cycle Cycle Chic cycle fashion cycle fashion show cycle style cycling cycling accessories cycling cape Cyclodelic cyclodelic at topshop cyclodelic retailers cyclodelic saddle bag dashing tweeds Dawn Porter emily's monday fix emily milburn Environmental Justice Foundation fashion fashion show female cyclists girls on bikes Going Going Bike howies howies bristol IbikeCambridge i bike cambridge international womens day laura fletcher lcc London london cycling campaign London to Paris Bike Ride look ma no hands look mum no hands monday fix Oxford pret a rouler road.cc Ruth Nicol saddle bag sally lovett shiba inu sportsister stretching the city Studio Fleuriot sustrans The Big Weekend the cycle show the london cyclist tokyo fixed gear TopShop tweed run velorution wheels and heels womans cycling clothing women's cycling accessories women's cycling clothing womens cycle clothing womens cycling yoga for cyclists Zandra Rhodes Zest Magazine
Tag Archives: i bike cambridge
What would have happened if Harry hadn’t made the train that morning? It was a sliding doors moment and who knows!?…. But, he made it and within seconds, it was the start of I Bike Cambridge Weekend for Team Cyclodelic! We were off on the train from London Liverpool Street to Cambridge and almost a full team; hair stylists, make-up artists, sound engineer and assistants.
The rest of the team, stylist, photographer and of course the director Amy Fleuriot were already there unpacking the tarps, mannequins, goody bags, bunting and bags of gorgeous clothes from the various Esthetica and cyclewear designers. It really was a case of sisters doing it for themselves (don’t even ask about Amy, Andrea, Sophie’s trip up there in the white hire van!) as we got ready for the much anticipated fashion show.
Saturday was exciting and a really big learning curve for all as we battled on in 39 degree heat. By Sunday the temperature had cooled down and we managed to iron out the creases to get the shows running like clock work.
With the stage set, music queued, pedal powered bicycles fully charged, goody bags at every seat and our 15 gorgeous models out of hair, make up and into wardrobe we were ready for a final countdown call on mic. We then successfully rolled out 4 shows throughout the day, all on time.
Starting many months back with Amy working on bike design workshops with three local colleges, today we would showcase all the hard work that had been done. Despite the obstacles over the two days it was such a success!
We held our bicycle fashion show this weekend in Cambridge. There was a great turnout, as many people gathered to see the latest women’s cycling fashions. Thanks to everyone who helped put together this event! If you’d like to see pictures from the event, click here and you’ll be directed toward our Flickr page.
Bike Biz online has a great article about the I Bike Cambridge event, which can be found here
The I Bike Cambridge event, scheduled for July 10th and 11th, is receiving great publicity. Road.cc has just put up a page about the event, featuring one of the colorful custom bikes that will be featured. Find the page here
The word is getting out! I Bike Cambridge has now been featured on Sport Sister’s webpage. You can access the article here
Impington College IB students get creative and brush up on their sewing skills in time for I Bike Cambridge at The Big Weekend this July.
Over the past three weeks students from Impington College have been designing and customising their own bicycle themed t shirts in workshops ran by Cyclodelic for our new event at The Big Weekend in Cambridge on the 10th and 11th of July. I Bike Cambridge will showcase the work of three local colleges and promote local businesses and cyclewear designers from around the UK.
For more information and to follow their progress check out the I Bike Cambridge blog here.