We held our bicycle fashion show this weekend in Cambridge. There was a great turnout, as many people gathered to see the latest women’s cycling fashions. Thanks to everyone who helped put together this event! If you’d like to see pictures from the event, click here and you’ll be directed toward our Flickr page.
- Dog lovers! Join our sister brand @hiroandwolf at @AriaShop this Thursday 6-8.30PM for the Hiro+Wolf pop-up launch. tinyurl.com/cnuedcn 1 week ago
- RT @CathyBussey: Just seen this lovely little blog from @cyclodelic on the Girl's Guide - thank you Amy & team! xx http://t.co/VF2MYu8Z… 1 week ago
- @SinbadandSailor @garyhyman haha... erm thanks for that... More coffee!! 1 week ago
- “@HoundstoothRoad: @cyclodelic @SinbadandSailor some tweedy photos in my Flickr set. Faves of Han and Harry!” Love! 1 week ago
- “@artistonabike: nice stuff, very nice stuff @cyclodelic” Thank you ! 2 weeks ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsA Beautiful Machine Amy Fleuriot bicycle treasure hunt bike week christmas christopher delia cooler magazine creative exposures Cycle Chic cycle fashion cycle fashion show cycle style cycling accessories cycling cape Cyclodelic cyclodelic retailers cyclodelic saddle bag dashing tweeds emily milburn Environmental Justice Foundation fashion show girls on bikes howies i bike cambridge international womens day lcc London london cycling campaign look mum no hands monday fix pret a rouler road.cc saddle bag Studio Fleuriot sustrans the cycle show tokyo fixed gear TopShop velorution wheels and heels women's cycling accessories women's cycling clothing womens cycle clothing yoga for cyclists Zest Magazine