- Cyclodelic Reflective Sash shar.es/8Mobz via @TblazerGirl 2 weeks ago
- @sbrook3 @BlueDoorBikes pleased our women's cycling jackets are going to good homes. Enjoy! 4 weeks ago
- @HoundstoothRoad looks great!! #yellowbike #saddlebag #houndstooth 2 months ago
- RT @HoundstoothRoad: Streets Alive ATL via #AbiciItalia #cyclodelic @cyclodelic vine.co/v/hXe0FKwAjrL 2 months ago
- @Barchetta66 we rode Hackney - Greenway - Woolwich Ferry - Rochester - Faversham - Whitstable followed Sustrans Route No.1 + Google Maps 3 months ago
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- A Beautiful Machine Amy Fleuriot ankle cuff bicycle film festival bicycle treasure hunt bike week champfest magazine christmas christopher delia claira watson parr cooler magazine copenhagen cycle chic creative exposures cycle Cycle Chic cycle fashion cycle fashion show cycle style cycling cycling accessories cycling cape Cyclodelic cyclodelic at topshop cyclodelic retailers cyclodelic saddle bag dashing tweeds Dawn Porter emily's monday fix emily milburn Environmental Justice Foundation fashion fashion show female cyclists girls on bikes Going Going Bike howies howies bristol IbikeCambridge i bike cambridge international womens day laura fletcher lcc London london cycling campaign London to Paris Bike Ride look ma no hands look mum no hands monday fix Oxford pret a rouler road.cc Ruth Nicol saddle bag sally lovett shiba inu sportsister stretching the city Studio Fleuriot sustrans The Big Weekend the cycle show the london cyclist tokyo fixed gear TopShop tweed run velorution wheels and heels womans cycling clothing women's cycling accessories women's cycling clothing womens cycle clothing womens cycling yoga for cyclists Zandra Rhodes Zest Magazine
Tag Archives: women’s cycling clothing
New magazine Sportsister self-proclaimed heartbeat of women’s sport shows us some love by showcasing our new shop.
Wishing all our friends and customers a very Happy New Year. Our end of season sale starts today with up to 50% off clothing and accessories on our website and in store. x
Tonight, Thursday 17th of November Blue Door Bicycles, a cycle shop in Crystal Palace, South East London is hosting a special ladies night from 7-9pm. The shop is located at 5 and 7 Central Hill. Blue Door Bicycles will be offering a special sale on women’s cycling clothing, including some of Cyclodelic‘s most valued items, such as our long sleeve tunic dresses, and kimono jackets. They will also be offering advice to both experienced and inexperienced cyclists. Free refreshments will be provided, so cycle on over to get great prices on their merchandise!
On Friday evening we launched Cyclodelic’s first boutique, Studio Fleuriot. Guests included a variety of friends and press who were treated to pink iced cupcakes and peach bellinis.
The shop launch brought a piece of the countryside to the city, with the newly remodeled room painted a serene shade of green, covered in birch trees, and old english oak desks. Guests were drawn into the shop by a medley of twinkle lights and silver sparkling baubles.
We already feel very at home in our new space and hope our customers will as well. Take a stroll on the vibrant Columbia Road and check out our selection of cycling, home, and pet accessories that will make the perfect unique Christmas gifts.
We will be open monday through thursday by appointment, friday from 12-5pm, Saturday, 11-3pm, and Sunday 8:30-4pm.
It’s been a busy couple of months here at Cyclodelic, designing new products and cycling all the way to Paris with them to make sure that they withstand our strict performance standards as well as performing in the style stakes. Our new ‘Paris‘ capsule collection features a re-designed sports dress in this seasons bold prints and block colours, our long awaited leggings and some fab new accessories including this handlebar bag priced £65 below.
The range is available exclusively online through cyclodelic.com as part of our ongoing comitment to bringing you the most beautiful performance clothing available at equally attractive prices. In addition we have responded to your feedback by expanding our size range from a UK 8 to UK 16. Each piece is lovingly hand produced so if we don’t have your size or if you have any other suggestions please e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org , we’d love to hear from you.
To coincide with our mid-season launch we thought we’d have a mid season sale of our colourful Summer pieces. All of our clothing is designed to perform all year round so act quickly to score yourself a bargain and brighten up your morning commute with up-to 50% off our tailored performance wear.
Happy Cycling x
Celebrating outside La Tour Eiffel after cycling from London to Paris to test out our new collection. Fuelled on croissants, cheese and wine we managed the ride without a single puncture. Well done team!
This Summer will see us traveling all over the UK to show our products and hopefully meet more of you. This weekend it’s Bath.
Come and visit us at the Bath Skyride Marketplace this Sunday the 5th of June where we will be setting up a stand with our NEW clothing and accessories.
Find us in front of the picnic area on the Band Stand Lawn off Royal Avenue in Bath from 9.30AM to 3.30PM.
Last week Cyclodelic spent the day being filmed and interviewed for Berlin based Deutche Welle-TV. The 5 minute segment on City Cycling Fashions was broadcast as part of their style and culture program, Euromaxx on Monday and can be viewed by clicking here.
Thanks to Ben Broomfield for photographing the day and Claira Watson Parr for modeling our current collection. For any of you wondering the t-shirt I am wearing in the film is from the new collection of our new favourite designer Ashley Marc Hovelle.